Guys what would you do if a stranger ask if she could kiss you?

Let's say your meet in a farm and she saw you working and came over to talk to you .And ask you before she go.If she could kiss you..Cast the votes or comment please? I really want to know what would your do in this case.

• If it is a hot girl hell yes!!!
  • I would run away if it is a ugly girl

Most Helpful Guy

• That's a little weird. I'd have to say no.

What Guys Said 4

• You poll is very limited, I mean it's a strange scenario but I'm used to these kinds of scenarios:)

I won't accept her kiss unless it's on cheek or my hand, cause I'm the kind "just kidding":))

Why would a strange girl wants to kiss me, maybe to stab be in my back right?:)

I just won't accept and if she's hot I'd run away because for sure she will be using her beauty for something but the ugly one doesn't have anything to use:D

• Not accept it regardless of their appearances. That's just weird. I'd be flattered, but turn her down. I don't care to kiss just anyone :| if she wants to be friends and see if it eventually leads to more, sure, but I'm not gonna kiss or do anything with just anyone lol.

• One thing leads to another and we're having sex

• I'd say no

What Girls Said 0