What am I doing or saying wrong to get a bad response?

OK so here's my problem... I always seem to get attraction from girls and the only thing I see that I do is act nice, sincere and honest but after 3 weeks to a month I'm either in the friend zone or the... never hear from contact again. I mean if I go on 4 dates with a girl I don't find it awkward for me to sound sincere about my intentions of "liking them" or even bringing up the word dating BUT at their pace no rush. Its so damn annoying when a girl says call or text me ANYTIME but then you text every other couple or days and you feel like your a pain in there ass. I just can't play the mind games of keeping interest. Am I really doing anything wrong? I've been single for over 2 years so that's why I am asking. Thanks

What Girls Said 2

• Cause girls are stupid and don't know what's best for them hun. You're cute, sweet, and seem like a good guy. Any girl would be lucky to have you. Some are just stupid enough not to see it.

• Hmm.. Does the 4 dates are somewhat similar to eachother? Where do you bring her?

Sincere is good, but if you want to have a relationship with a girl, you must let her feel that she is special, different and unlike other girls. Make her feel that you wanted her company, her in your life, she have access to exclusive parts of your life. She is not just somebody to be with, but someone you want in your life perhaps. Share you life with her and seek to understand her's too. If after she gets to know you more but still thinks that you are not someone she is looking for, then you can be sure that she is not for you and she doesn't worth your time.

What Guys Said 0