He is a jerk but why do I still like him?

heey, the boy I like is just a d*** and I think he uses girls but why do I like him so much?

i can't stop myself from liking him?

HELP?

LOL

Most Helpful Guy

• Because you're stupid.

It's not just you though. Most kids, if not all kids, are equally dumb.

You're at the mercy of hormones and millions of years of evolution.

You can't help it.

Attraction is not a product of the reasoning intellect. It's more visceral.

• oooh? :/

• It's lust, not love.

• Only the very young and very stupid could mistake what she's feeling, for love.

I assume "Phoenix1991" refers to the year you were born.

'Love' ... good grief.

What Guys Said 8

• Thats normal, you had a connection to him and its hard for you to remove those feelings easily after you found out he's an asshole or whatever. Its only a matter of time and proper methods to move on that will help you =). hanging with friends, hobbies, other guys ( big help) but there's infinite possibilities that can help you. Usually its better to surround yourself with things you like to do and enjoy that makes the pain go away faster =). Good luck!

• Sometimes being a monster is just an honest way of expressing your humanity.

• It's a phase that'll last till your 30, maybe more.

• hu!

ive liked him more than 3 years!

• Obviously you havn't met me! -lol

You like him because he is the way he is, girls just get attracted to the badboys

• haha, but no I really like him before he changed :L about 3 years now haha:)

• Most girls do that , it's normal at that age!

Try finding someone who's prety on the inside too! =3

Or.. you could confront him.. about using girls blah blah.. if he doesnt, he will say he doesnt.. if he does.. he will probably lie! you can tell if he's lying real quick! Hum.. But.. you should probably move on.. a guy like that won't really make you happy =X Find someone who cares, omeone who goes after you(Avoid Stalkers XD), if someone does that, you win! =3

• Thankyou:)out of 10 what do you rate my pic? xx

• What did you do? Drop out and rejoin GAG? Most females grow out of that phase where they like d***s and jerks. I am still puzzled by your statement "I don't like my hair" ...the hair on your head? If so, I like it...

• You like him because he's a d***.

• nooo? read my previous comments?

• You're a girl, you like him BECAUSE he's a d***.

• no? he is a d*** because he went out with my 2 friends and broke up with them because they didn't kiss him etc:L

but I like him!

• Because he's a d*** and a player.

What Girls Said 2

• yeah I'm there too its a challange, hot, but I'm starting to not like it games, and his wishy washy attitude. I want someone who really cares about me. if you want a fling go for him, If you really really like him because you think you can change him into loving you it won't happen I've felt that way many times

• yep, been there. you could have described me exactly. the heart wants what is wants. who can explain? :(