Texting Time

Guys, How can I turn him on through texting? Examples pleaseee. =] thanks.

Most Helpful Guy

• just tell him you're thinking about him in naughty way , he'll try to ask how and just go from there .

What Guys Said 1

• Alot of questions. hard to get aswell as light sexual gestures. teasing a guy through text is always good. string him on. find a topic. boys are easy to entertain with certain subjects :-)

What Girls Said 1

• omg. I did this by accident. tell him what you are wearing. or tell him you are naked. better yet, just say you are getting in the shower. that will get his mind going, and trust me he is always thinking about sex, anyways. he will take the lead in the convo, so just respond in short answers, and lead him on,. he'll keep coming back for more.

i once told a guy once, when we were getting off the phone, I gotta get dressed. he had called right after I had gotten out of the shower, and I talked with him, but had gotten cold because my hair was wet the whole tuime we were takling. I didn't think anything of it, but he said "you were naked that whole time?!" I was like, yeah. (thinking, so?) . and it was a big deal to him. it is thing to get his mind going. like I said, I stumbled on it by mistake. pretty funny.

• Lol.....my ex did this while we were dating, but he was like...."what you wearing" and I'm like, "nothing really," lol. & he's like "so you're naked"? and I was like, "Um, well wait a second, I'm going to put clothes on now that you mention it"......lol.