How old were you when you had your first kiss?

and were you in a relationship with that person?

age of first kiss in a relationship?

Most Helpful Girl

• A innocent peck on the lips when I was 6 years old... we were best friends in elementary school, childhood sweethearts. So no real relationship, I moved away. But we met again in highschool, so the same guy give me my first 'real' kiss 9 years later... and we were a couple.

Didn't last though.

What Guys Said 7

• 17. Nope, just met her 5 days before and never saw her again.

• 12

• 16, almost 17

• 20 right now, still haven't had it yet

• 21 and haven't had it. Hopefully I get it before 25 at least. I did dream about it once though. So going off that I could say age 20. lol

• About 15, and we were just friends, aha.

• i think I was 4 when I got to second base fo the first time...true story

What Girls Said 8

• Technically when I was six with a man in his twenties or thirties, not sexual abuse, I had a crush on this guy so I told him to close his eyes and I kissed him on the lips and then hid lol and then I did it again and hid again LOL yeahhh that's actually very embarrassing to me.

But first french kiss I was in a relationship with a guy and I was 16

• I was 18, and we had just started dating

• i haven't had one yet.

• 14. I've never been in a relationship and I'm 19.

• I was 13. I was in a relationship with the guy for less than a day at the time, but we had been flirting and planning on kissing for almost a month. The relationship didn't last much longer than 5 months, but it was great while it lasted. I still talk to him today and I still like him... haha.

• college omg I was a late bloomer

• 12

• 17. I wish I hadn't though, cause I didn't really keep contact with him after. Although I don't count it as a meaningful kiss, so I kind of regret it.