He wants to kiss me...I don't know how?!? please HELP!

he told my friend in a man to man chat that he wanted to kiss me... soon...but here's the problem...I've never kissed anyone b4 and neither has he. I just don't want to mess up...not that he would be able to tell but still...any advice?

Most Helpful Girl

• First off, congratulations on going to get your first kiss! It's a special moment, so naturally you'd feel nervous and anxious.

First things first: remain calm. Breathe slowly through your nose, in and out (which is also, of course, a must during kissing). Relax your shoulders.

Kissing (even before kissing) is like a dance -- the dance of sending nonverbal messages through your eyes. I think there's a "triangle" of where your gaze could follow... one eye to the other eye...to the mouth... back to the first eye, etc. Not too quickly, though.

When he goes in for the kiss, close your eyes. Like a dance, he'll probably lead, so you'll follow (you can mimic what he does). Really, the only advice to kissing is: Clear your mind. Relax. Savor the moment. And most of all, have fun!

Good luck :)

What Guys Said 2

• You put your lips on his, and treasure the moment. Don't bump teeth though, if you can help it.

• in my opinion, just go for it without any advice.

it'll be cuter that way lol.

What Girls Said 4

• Everyone feels the same before their first kiss. I promise, it will probably go over smoother without any advice. Just do what feels good to you and him. I'd say (since it is your first) keep your tongue in your own mouth. But if you have that much confidence in yourself, go right ahead! Oh, and don't forget to slow down and just enjoy it. You only get one first kiss. :)

- B

• just relax breathe...when he comes in close your eyes and as he lps touch yours kiss back...don't rush or move up your mouth quickly just let your lips glide and rub against and with each other...using tongue on your first kiss I would not advise just yet...pass your hands on his arms, behind and on his neck , what I like when I'm kissed is when the person holds my chin like what my first boyfriend did...it was so sweet and made me feel cute and cared for ..somehow it did...but yea just follow the basics everyday until he does kiss you is to brush your teeth twice a day, chew gum, suck mints, use mouth wash, floss, moisturise those lips.

A hint is to : take your tooth brush with a little toothpaste and exfoliate your lips, it makes them smoother, softer and really really kissable...every person I kissed told me I had the best lips they felt in their lives

• just go in slowly and peck lick you kiss your mom or brother you know..k than go around the lips and just kiss kiss than open mouth and little tounge action..:) good luck

• who is this guy to you? bf?

relax and let him do the work