If you met someone online, would you be ashamed of it?

I usually admit it and my friends are like "eww, you tell people that?"

Most Helpful Guy

• If by meet you mean talk to them and call them your friend, That's normal. If by meet you mean spend physical time with them, There wouldn't be anything abnormal about it, But some people may be concerned about who those "friends" are. Personally I think as long as you take precautions there's nothing to be ashamed of.

• AHH! EXACTLY YOU BEAUTIFUL GENIUS!

• You sense wrong because it doesn't annoy me, Just makes me interested in what sort of person you are.

• Ohhhh I'm one of those that just ooooooze awesome juice :P OH! I'LL ADD YOU! IMA DO IT!

What Guys Said 3

• tell your friends to F off...2 of my closest friends met their...now wives on the internet. One couple is having their second kid together. Where does it matter you met someone as long as you are happy...

• Jeez, some friends they are. It really shouldn't matter where you met the guy; if he likes you and you like him, should anyone else's opinion matter?

• I met my wife online. Turned out to be a disaster, but that's another story.

• AWESOME! But still, sorry about it.

• in real life. In the flesh. Don't tell me you haven't met in person.

• Ohhhhh LOL! Yeah I've met the person :P Just didn't know the acronym LOL.

What Girls Said 1

• I met my boyfriend of 3 years on a Facebook dating app and we now have a beautiful baby boy who is 1 year old =)

• THERE'S A DATING APP!?

• Zoosk. It used to be fully free, now you have to pay =/

• NOOOOOOO! I have to buy my dates :( stupid innernet