Is this a date? Please give me some insight guys!

I've never been on a date before, LITERALLY never. I like this guy a lot and I've told him that already. Thing is he's moving to California in about 1 month, tomorrow we are going to the movies and probably go out to eat (nothing fancy probably just mcdonalds) he also offered if I wanted to go shopping I said yes. He said he would pay for everything even though I begged him not to he still said he will. I don't know if this is a date or not and I don't want to ask because he's made things clear we can't have a relationship since he is moving so soon. So is this a date?

So I had an amazing time! We went to watch a movie he didn't cuddle with me but stayed close to me never moving although I moved a lot. After we went to chickfila and he bought me a meal even though I INSISTED on paying he didn't allow it. All the while he was making me laugh like crazy the whole time. After THAT we went back to his place and watched another movie this time we did cuddle. He put his hand around me and held my hand while I laid my head on his shoulder. We also kissed even though
I was the one to initiate the kiss. After that we made out a few times and then he took me home and I kissed him goodnight. Sooo is this a good sign? I mean he's so shy and nice I like him a lot. He also told me "I've never met someone like you before. You're unique and completely different than everyone else" PLEASE guys I need help! It's hard to tell if he likes me back because he never told me he liked me back. All he said was "I could easily fall for a girl like you" not "i like you too"

Most Helpful Guy

• It seems he deffinitly likes you!, hard to honestly tell if he wants to take it futher, I guess as he knows he is moving to california soon. It may possibly be, I could be wrong but almost as if wants to at least keep you on reserve... he might intend for it to go futher some time in the future or just at least open up the possibility for that.

I don't quite think it was a date, seems more just a way of him letting you know he really likes you, guys don't just buy any girl a mcdonalds, you have to be special :P lol.

• LOL he wanted to take me to some other resturant but I said mcdonalds was fine, plus we text contstatnly and if he's busy he'll tell me he'll text me later,

• That sounds like a reply a guy would say who just didn't wanna create an awkwardness between you. He likes you, there is no doubt about that but I don't think he really wants you to know that, I mean there doesn't seem much point at least from his perspective to begin something that will be hard to maintain while you live so far away.

• That is exactly what I was thinking! And I'm pretty sure you are right!

What Guys Said 2

• it's unconventional, but I think it's a date. there's no immediate future for you guys but maybe he's thinking further down the line. he might just be trying to get you in the sack too before he leaves too tho.

• I wouldn't want to think that, since he's the nicest guy I've ever met

• If he wanted to split why would he say we are going to go out again sometime soon? I don't understand people with d***s!

• the split's gonna happen because he's leaving, but you have a month or so to have some fun before then.

• of course it is, at least that's what most people would understand

What Girls Said 1

• If he say's it's not a date, then it isn't. If he says it is a date, then it is. No one can read his mind, so you'll just have to ask him. I know it sucks, but it's that or learn how to read minds.