Ladies

If you were warned by at least 4 guys about dating a guy and all 4 had your best interest at heart and truly cared for you would you still date the guy

Hmm guess I should have phrased this question better.

Me and 3 friends warned one of my friends little sister about this guy that we all knew that he was wrong for her. We knew about his past relationships and how he treated women all wrong
We didn't get into his past with her, we just said if you don't want to be hurt don't get involved with him. So I guess the real question should have been after being warned liked that would you still date the guy.

Most Helpful Girl

• I would. Only because I am stubborn and will learn for myself. Plus, I have dated a so-called dud and have found myself with my now fiance. He is dedicated, amazing and not a thing like what people said he'd be like. Although I do know his past and what he once was like I have given him a chance and now, 3 years down the road we are still happy. :)

What Girls Said 6

• I wouldn't. Especially if EVERYONE warmed me. That's speaking from personal experience. idk, I was in a situation like that, didn't think about why, I just couldn't see him for who he really was when I liked this guy I dated. He always persued and kept coming after me. 'It' was just a mistake. Sometimes when you don't know your options, like me earlier on, a girl has nothing to compare to. Now I know I can do WAY better than that piece of trash I went out with (unfortunately) ;*)

• Wish my friend learned that she went through the relationship with the guy and it ended worse than we thought he threatened everyone, now she is again going after a guy she barely knows and ridicules all I can say is to each their own I hope she learns what to look for otherwise she isn't going to know what a good relationship is maybe this guy is a keeper for her who knows

• I was fortunate to have a lot of good friends to support me, for me, I took the time to reflect on why the little mother f#$@er wasn't worth it when I broke it off. I told myself I could do better and then believed it. I know I don't want to be hurt again so, I hope so too your friend can find a good relationship and be happy. ;)

• Yeah the main thing to always know is that we tend to subconsciously choose the type of person we want if you want someone that treats you like crap then that is what you are drawn to, and vice versa if you want a person to treat you wonderful that is what you seek and will find. just depends on if you know what you want and deserve (and reading my comments I now understand why I was only a c student in english, well with grammar anyway lol)

• in the past I did not listen to what my guy mates said about a guy and ended up geting screwed ova by the guy they had warned me against. so I proberbly would now take there advice. however it may be sensible to listen to them yet date the guy and be careful and if its not going how you want then bail.

• it's a bit pointless to discuss abt this here.

I mean it still depends on her.

if she really loves him then she probably wouldn't care.

But is no absolute answer for this , A can react this way and B might react other way. Still depends on how she thinks. If she thinks that it worths a try , then she wouldn't care. If she's not so sure abt all this then she will try to know him better and then make up her mind.

(sorry I ddnt really get your question , sorry for the previous answer)

• Lmao that's ok I didn't express the question right the first time that's what I get for typeing on 2 hours sleep lol

• Lmao too late pissed her off big time when I said that to her, she thought I was trying to interfere when all I was doing was saying to be careful we stopped talking for awhile but then started back talking again after she calmed down it amused the hell outa me but I have patience and knew she would start talking to me again sooner or later we apologized to each other for everything

• Right... well anyway .. since you already warned her , then... if something happens to her , it's no more your problem, I mean she is still the one to decide what she wants to do.

• It's up to you. Depends on what did they warm you about and how do you think. If you think it's okay , then it's okay. For example , if they warned you that he's actually dating many other people , then ask them how did they know this (p.s if they say they heard it from other people then ask them who do they mean by"other ppl". anyway just make it clear.) and then observe him to check out if it's true.

• Probably, but not because that's the smart thing to do. I'd probably do it, because I never listen to well-meant advice.

If 4 guys warned you, I can assure you he's the wrong guy for you. You'll get your heart broken and everything else. The question is whether you want it that way or you want something more serious.

Hope that helped, sorry if it didn't.

• No, however, not too long ago I was stubborn and I did. Well I learned to listen to the people that mean the most. Now I just weed out the jerks and go for the nice guy.

What Guys Said 1

• I sure hope they would take the warning. Women hardly ever do.