Plan a date and the day comes and he has something come up, and he changes the date to the next day?

What does this mean? We end up going out the next day and seems to have a good time because he always asks me out again but always has something come up at the last minute and changes the date to the following day.

Most Helpful Girl

• I reckon that's a sign of passive aggression. You know - controlling the situation without wanting to seem to? You have to train him out of it by not going on the date if he's changed it because you've already made plans, and do make plans for the next day with a friend or anything. He'll know he can't mess around with your time then. It's so like us women to want to be nice and be seen to be flexible, but showing your boundaries in an undramatic way is good I think. Wish I could always take my own advice though!

What Guys Said 2

• it means his momma wouldn't let him use the car that day.. or his daddy wouldn't loan him the money or even maybe his girlfriend or wife didn't let him out of the house but for some reason it seems just not meant to be.. my opinion that's all

• HE OBVIOUSLY HAS SOMETHING ELSE BETTER TO DO

What Girls Said 1

• I would tell him about it, and if he keeps doing it then the next day I would do the same.