Would a woman in her 30's date a guy in his early 20's?

there is this woman in her 30's that I like; I don't know her exact age. Moreover, she is a single mother. The problem is that I am only 23 years. Do you think there is a possibility that she can give me an opportunity?

Most Helpful Girl

• Age is just a number! Of course there is a chance she may liketo date you. It all very much depends on what she looks for in a guy and whether you meet those requirements. If you have the type of personality that she would go for, I'm sure she will overlook the age factor. Look at Demi Moore and Ashton Kutcher. Plus it's always very flattering for a woman to have a younger guy feeling attracted to her. If you're serious about her, then try and spend time with her and her kid and show that you do like children. She may need reassurances that you do not mind she has a child and will love that child as if they are your own child if she embarks on a relationship with you. Be confident and be yourself. Good luck!

What Girls Said 4

• Yes of course, if you are mature I don't see why not...also if she is the 30s she will feel so much younger around you that is just good... You know it happens a lot the orther way around like if you were the girl and she was the guy I see no problem, go for it she just get to know you its not about age.

• Only if he is the most mature guy in his mid-20's ever. Which is not likely.

• sweetie, diff women have diff age preferences. right now I'll date someone who's 2 years older because of the law. when I'm an adult I'll only date people at least 4 years apart.

• Of course! Ever heard of COUGARS?!?!?!?! lol Do it!

What Guys Said 3

• possible but unlikely

• I'm in my mid 20s and I had a fling with a chick in her late 40s

• Oh, it's possible. it's very possible.