What do you think about a guy with Curves? (Girls Only)

Im a guy

I have Curves

and I sometimes sit with my legs crossed

Also

Im not Gay and I have all the Parts a guy has inoder to be a guy

What do you girls think about this and do you view it as a problem?

Look at my Photos..I took a Picture of my waist and Belly...* I'm wearing MCROTC Shorts

And I'm not Fat.

I Weigh 145 pounds and I'm 6foot

Most Helpful Girl

• How does a guy have curves?... what's your waist to hip ratio? O-o Take a photo of yourself buck naked and get a ruler and measure the widest part of you hips which is generally in line with the mons pubis and measure your waist. I say to do it this way because measuring your butt messes up the WHR.. it really does.

Me -

0.61 whr front view

0.63 whr measuring butt

See? It changes.

• Look at my Photos..I took a Picture of my waist and Belly...* I'm wearing MCROTC Shorts

• Oh hun, you don't have curves! lol that's nothing. If you really are that insecure though, work on your abdominal muscles; side abs included.

What Girls Said 5

• You're hot. Who cares about anything else?

• I might think you used to be a woman.

• Lol so its a bad thing and I can change the Sitting thing but not the curve thing so...il be a Womenly Man forever noooooo

lol I'm not a Fake man

• What kind of curves are you talking about?

And I'm not Fat.

I Weigh 145 pounds and I'm 6foot

• psh, you don't know what curves are!

you're fine the way you are :) if you want to do something to your body, just tone up a little. that never hurts anything :)

• Your are sexy.

• I think it's gay and it seems feminie or whatever

Wouldn't date a guy like you, seems a bit gay.

What Guys Said 1

• its a shame that you're not gay you would be the hottest stuff ever XD well you already are judging by your profile pic, and the curviness wouldn't matter, so consider ;) lol