Who's prettiest of these girls?

Who's prettiest of these girls?

• Natalie Portman
  • Mila Kunis
  • Scarlett Johansson
  • Kristin Kreuk
  • Kirsten Dunst

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 11

• Natalie Portman, I have such a girlcrush on her, hahaha. They're all really pretty though, it was hard choosing.

• Mila, Scarlett and Kristin are the prettiest on your list to me but unique look is Mila and Scarlett. Overall Scarlett is the most attractive to me.

• i voted B mila kunis

• Scarlett has some beautiful Danish in her, is why she resembles Marilyn Monroe. Still, I think her face was at it's best in "Lost in Translation"

• natalie portman is beautiful!

• Kristen Dunst.

• I vote Kristen Kreuk, by far :D

• i don't know any of them!

• It's between Kristen and Natalie for me, both are so beautiful naturally

• Kristin Kreuk is half Asian :)

• Mila Kunis is the prettiest

Kristin Kruek is a close 2nd

Natalie Portman is pretty but I'm not that impressed by her looks plus she's too skinny now.

Scarlett Johansson is actually average looking to me, I don't think she's all that.

Kirstin Dunst is rather plain, borderline ugly.

What Guys Said 6

• Ah, great poll question. I foresee lots of comments for you on this one.

For me, if their real personalities are anything like the characters they play (except Jackie from That 70's Show), then wow...hard to answer. Their physical beauty will fade, so I'm going to answer according to the WHOLE package.

Natalie and Scarlett are married - they're out

Mila's been with that Home Alone star for a while - done

Isn't it odd how the remaining two have such simliar names? Going with Kristin. Smallville sold me on her beauty and beautiful spirit so long ago...

Oh, and they're all younger than you and me - wow!

• Scarlett's divorced, just so you now :)

• Darn, another divorcing Ryan. What is the world coming to?! I hope for telepathy in my lifetime...

• Damn, I thought I would never thought I couldn't make my mind up. Its between mila kunis, scarlett johansson and kristin kreuk. In my opinion Kristen kreuk steals the show off that list =)

• Mila Kunis x 1,000. Looks-wise, she has 100% of what I'd want in a girl.

• This is hard to choose. I like them all and E is the only one that's OK. I'll go with D. She has more of a look I like. I'd probably rank them D>B>C>A>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>E.

• Mila Kunis is bangin.

• Natalie has it all, beauty, brains and talent. Of that list, she's the one who will be the star 10 or 20 years from now.

• what's your favorite movie she's been in?

• V for Vendetta would have to be my favorite movie she's been in.

But I thought she was great in 'The Other Woman' and before that 'Garden State'.