Would you ever date another race?

I guess you don't need to be a white girl to help with this question ,as long as you're an American girl. There is this white girl that I like, but the problem is that I think she had only dated white guys. So, my question is for girls that date a certain race, would you ever date a guy that is not of the race you date?

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm answering being Australian white I hope you don't mind. I mean we're practically the same! We're all watching the same TV and copying the same American celebrities.

I don't mind dating outside of my race. The reason she probably dates the white guys is because they may be more aggressive than the other races. Meaning they actually go up and talk to her.

• thanks for your answer. I have began talking to her, but I was curious if I should keep talking to her because like I said she has only dated white guys.

• Keep talking, be flirtatious. If she's not dating anyone ask her out. Don't say, "would you like to go to the movies with me?" instead try "We're going to the movies I'll pick you up at 8 so get ready". If you give PEOPLE an option to say 'no' they will automatically take it. Or you can try "This movie is playing at 9 and this other movie is playing at 9.30 which one do you prefer?" With both of them she can't really say "no" but she might, this just helps your success rate

What Girls Said 5

• Yeah of course. I have only ever dated white guys (I'm white), but last year at school I had a crush on a black guy. We didn't date, but I would have if he asked.

• ok, thanks for your comment. By the way I'm not black, I'm hispanic.

• I am seeing a guy who is a different race for the first time. I am a white girl and was in 1 relationship that was long term my whole life. My ex hubby is a white prejudice men. His problem not mine. I have never been so attracted to anyone as I am now. I was the one who asked him out and that was almost 2 months ago.

• Most don't care about race. So you're probably good

• yes

• I'm white and would date any race.

What Guys Said 1

• Don't worry. At least you're not Black man. You should be good.