If all GAG users were to go on a cruise, who would you hang out with on the cruise liner?

Most Helpful Guy

• I'd bring tyt_2011 a pina colada to get her to tell me to f*** off you f***ing loser, get THE F*** outta my sight you ASSHOLE! *drink smashes against the back of my head as I flee*

What Girls Said 2

• I'd hang out with my friends list. I'd try to stay away from the pervs though.

• With ihatework, drinking in a corner together:P

What Guys Said 6

• about half the people on my friends list, plus whoever snuck on the best weed available.

• I'd hang out with anybody that wanted to hang with me...

• Palek, Dom163, GodsMistake, maybe dryad... and I'd meet random people and get to know them.

• I'd stay in my room watching TV or playing video games.

• basically this questions is asking who you think gags coolest users are right?

• Nah, it's more like recognizing the friend groups, or cliques as I think this site has formed a few.

• with some old lady