Why do some women always end up with jerks yet say?

Why can't I ever meet a nice guy ? when they lots of nice guys

Most Helpful Guy

• It's a convenient thing to complain about. Plus they're attracted to jerks because they're also manipulative. Then there's another factor. There's a lot of shallow girls out there. They get attracted to the jerks because they're initially thinking about how sexy he is and how hot he looks, and personality comes second. By the time they've been burned, they realize he's a jerk, dump him or get dumped after he's had his fun, and they come and cry to guys like you.

Just a heads up by the way, if a girl ever asks "why can't I ever date a nice guy" and specifically adds a "Like YOU" to the end of it. Don't delude yourself. That's a backhanded compliment at best, and at worst a kick in the balls, as you are officially the gay best friend, and completely asexual, loner of a shoulder for her to cry on and nothing more. It's not going to happen between you tow, and you have more chances surviving a game of russian roulette with a fucking crossbow.

In those cases my advice is to stand up, and depending on where you are, do either one of the following two things. If it's at your place, stand up and tell her to get the fuck out of your sight. If it's at her place, just tell her to go to hell and walk out the fucking door. From there, don't apologize, don't talk to her, and generally avoid her like a disease. Don't even give her the time of day unless the few words out of her mouth are an apology or a lead into one.

Why am I telling you this? Well based on how you worded the question, it sounds like you just faced this scenario. If so, this is how you can handle it. In future, with the next girl, take this as an example to make a move before you start looking like a junkless teddybear to cry on.

What Girls Said 4

• I agree. I'm so tired of stupid girls allowing guys to treat them like crap then wining about it later.

• i think it's because jerks don't take any crap from girls. some nice guys might be too much of a push over? the nice guy that doesn't take any crap is the best combo. I think that's what they mean. I love nice guys that are not wimps :)

• Those guys usually dump the high maintenance sl*ts pretty early on, or at least I do. I've left women stranded in the rain because they've taken an attitude. Most good looking women are used to men waiting on them hand and foot.

• everyones different.

• becasue those jerks act like a nice guy, then their true colors show

What Guys Said 6

• Because girls have a narcissistic drive to dominate and "fix" men. So when there's a normal, decent guy, most women don't find him exciting enough. Whereas with a guy who treats them like crap, they feel the need to dominate and tame him, and they're egocentric and narcissistic enough to believe that they're inherently powerful enough to do so.

• Because when you do what you just said in your question title and body, they get turned off and go for the only guys that seem worthwhile. When these nice guys see these jerks, they want to stand out to the girl in comparison to these bad boys. That's strike one- people pleasing, need for acceptance, acting fake.

So what usually happens is they really make an effort to be nice...too nice. This is boring for me in girls, and I can imagine it's boring for girls in guys. It's just an unnatural behavior to care so much about what someone else thinks about you, that you lose your backbone and testicular fortitude. And that leads me to strike two- you aren't acting like 1) a man, and 2) a man that she'd like. You're putting yourself in the friend zone by playing up to her all buddy-buddy like. Don't do that. Flirt, charm, and just generally make your interest known to her. Otherwise she'll think that you're looking for a study partner to do homework with.

And once you realize that you aren't being considered for a relationship (or otherwise) by this girl, the nice guy goes back to strike one (which counts as strike three)- he desperately fights, pleads, begs, plays nicer, etc. to get the girl to stay because he has nothing better to do with his time than to have someone as a companion. He can't even stand by himself in the world, what makes the girl think that he can be a good partner?

• Because it's more convenient to blame you.

• Self-proclaimed "nice guys" never seem to have the confidence to ask a woman out. A woman won't be going out with someone that doesn't ask her.

• ohhhhhhhhhh the debate that will never end

• Because the "sexy, charming and dominant" part is already implied. Women find those guys (players) and go for them all the time, but when he ditches her, she complains that guys aren't nice. She's not looking for a nice guy, she's looking for a nice player.