Got a date this weekend should I text her?

I set up a date with a girl this weekend and was wondering if I should text her some time during the week just to see how she's doing, or just wait till right before the date.

Most Helpful Girl

• Depends on how you wanna run things.

If you want to come off noncommittal and sorta interested, don't text her until the day of or the day before.

If you want her to know you're def. interested, yeah you could text her a casually a few days before and ask how its going.

It depends how well you know each other and how into you she is. If you don't know each other well or you have no clue how she is about you, I would err on the side of fewer texts rather than more. And don't get involved in long convos about anything, save that for the date or its gonna be kinda quiet lol

What Girls Said 6

• She obviously is interested in you, if she agreed to go on a date with you. So, yea you should definitely text her. You should text her a couple of times throughout the week. Girls can be odd sometimes, and always prefer when the guy texts them first. Eventually though, if you text her a good amount of times (like almost everyday, or every other day), I'm sure she will reciprocate the action if she truly is interested.

• yess do it or she might think you forgot about her or feel like you don't wanna hang out with her anymore

• From a girls point of view, she'd appreciate if you let her know before.. in case she made other plans since she hasn't heard from you. Just text her to let her know how she's doing, if its still on and that your excited to see her. (:

• Text her! If you didn't I bet she would feel ignored.

• i'd text her :)

• Noo text her every once in a while it would be better

What Guys Said 2

• I think its a unanimous decision.Text her! :)

• just text

I do it with a girl I seem interested in