If I make no moves at all how long will a girl wait before kissing me?

I don't like girls in a sexual way but I've been hanging with girl and I think she likes me that way how long will she wait before kissing me?

I kind of want her to I mean I think it'd be cute but I don't actually like her or girls I'm just not into them.

Most Helpful Girl

• if it were me... you could wait forever lol. I prefer the guy to make the moves or else I can't tell if he likes me or not! plus I prefer my men a little dominating-- if they can't even indicate they are interested in me or go in for a kiss without my help, then it's kind of a turnoff

What Girls Said 4

• I'd get to know her and talk about each others' feelings. Have you dated yet? You could plan special evenings together and try sweet talking her then leaning in for a kiss. Some girls don't kiss on the first date, but you never know. You'll never know unless you talk to her about it and set a date up. Good luck!

• So, do you NOT want her to kiss you? Your "I don't like girls in a sexual way" line confuses me.

• Look, if you're not actually interested in her, don't let her kiss you. Even if you think it would be 'cute.' That's just leading her on.

• if you never make a move she may never kiss I don't know many girls who will make the first move, but I'm confused do you want her to kiss you

• she might think you might not like her if you don't make a move. or she might think you're gay.

• i just read your update. are you saying you're not into girls? meaning you're gay?

What Guys Said 3

• ... depends on how bold she is, for me it was 2 weeks (we had hung out four times)

sooo yeah just depends I guess man

• She probably won't kiss you if you do nothing.

• ummm, definitely make a move. I didn't make a move on this one girl and after a while she thought I was gay or something. so yea, don't wait.

trying to build sexual tension blew up in my face hahaa

but most importantly, be a man about it!