Hes seeing more people!

Ive recently started seeing this guy- at first I saw it as a hook up but then we started meeting in a more of a couple kinda way: going cinema, walks etc. but now I've found out he's seeing 2 others people! should I end it..?

Most Helpful Girl

• If it's a dating situation and there's no status of you guys as boyfriend/girlfriend then I'd end it if you don't want him seeing other girls at the same time he's seeing you. It's not fair to you or the other girls. I'd move on to a guy who dates girls one at a time.

What Guys Said 2

• Well you don't really have a right to expect him to only see you until you two talk about it and decide you're exclusive. What if the tables were turned and you had a couple guys you both liked and wanted to see for a while?

• I know I don't have the right to, I understand he's single and its fair enough but I don't know how to approach the situtation

• YES! I would end it if I were you.

What Girls Said 0