Why won't he text me?

I met this guy a few weeks ago and we hit it off right away. we've been casually dating and sleeping together since then. at first everything was good, he was texting and calling me a lot so we were seeing each other fairly regularly.

The past few days I haven't heard from him or seen him at all. I texted him once to see what was up but he just said he was really busy at work and would text me when he was free. so I decided I would leave him until he had some free time because I didn't want to seem to clingy. That night I got a bit drunk and ended up texting him, which he never replied to. That was four days ago and I haven't heard a thing from him.

I know he's busy and stressed with work, but he only works until 7 each night, so I'm sure he could find a minute to call or something. I feel like I've done something wrong or its just kinda fizzled out for no reason. What should I do now?

What Guys Said 1

• Sounds like he's all done with you. I guess it's time to find another squeeze.

What Girls Said 1

• He's knows you're available and into him, so now he knows he doesn't have to make too much of an effort. Don't text him I know its difficult but if he wants to get in touch with you he will.