He hasn't texted, or called etc. Did he get what he wanted from me and now is done with me?

OK so I recently started this job and since the interview I noticed this guy employee right away and that he was also flirting with me. he also remembered me weeks later when I officially started. I'm normally a shy person but he pursued and I flirted back. The first time we hung out outside of work we slept together. yes, I know that is slutty to do, and I'm normally very picky about who I sleep with, but there was mad attraction between us. Note: it was probably the best sex I have ever had (and he seemed to thoroughly enjoy it). and the weird thing is that even in a relationship the first time kinda always sucks, but we were really comfortable with each other, into the same sex things, and acted like a couple. Now, I wasn't looking for a relationship but after we did it and got dressed we were still flirting but he told me he wasn't looking for a girlfriend, which I agreed. Anyways we ending up cuddling for a bit, and still flirting, which led to hooking up again. I don't know the whole night was just really cute and different than what I am used to. After a while I asked him to take me home and he did and he kissed me goodbye. I don't know him that well, but it's been a couple of days and I've gotten nothing. I don't work with him till the end of the week so I don't know what it would be like to see him, but after this I realized I kinda want to get to know him better. I just want to know like what he's thinking. He hasn't texted, or called etc. Did he get what he wanted from me and now is done with me?

I joked about being the slutt, and he said "nah you aren't. If you just sleep with me then it's fun" I'm thinking of this as a more no strings attached type deal. And common everyone, you'll say it's slutty, but 1. We all like sex and have tried or thought about friends with benefits before 2. This whole double standard is ridic I understand that a key that opens many locks is a master key, but a lock that is opened by many locks is sh*tty. I mean my legs don't open to just anyone

Most Helpful Girl

• There's no reason you can't be friends with a f*** buddy outside of the bedroom. like goflipaburger said don't get emotional about it, just see if you can chat with him from time to time, don't even being up the fact that you slept together and whether or not either of you thought or wanted it to mean something.

If things develop let them develop organically, if they don't move on. If he doesn't want to be friends with you now, possibly he just saw you as the new girl in the office and wanted the conquest, but I hope that's not the case!

What Guys Said 2

• Yes, he wanted use of your lady parts a couple times, you gave it to him, and now he's working on getting someone else's lady parts.

• You both agreed you didn't want a relationship so why the hell would he be calling/texting? I'd probably do the same thing.

What Girls Said 3

• It was just sex, you shouldn't invest so much time and emotions over thinking things. On to the next boy!

• Well I think you guy most likely going to hook up a lot of times since you both work together. I don't think he is going to call or text you up like a friend thing. He'll call or text you when he wants to have sex again. Ex..when he is lonely, horny, drunk and etc.

• He said he is not looking for a girlfriend. you said you are not looking fir a relationship. he meant he does not want you doing 'this'^ and you saying you are out looking for a relationship, lead him to believe he would not have to worry about you doing 'this' ^ . So either you lied to yourself, or you lied to him, or you are lying to us. What you are doing now, is what people do when they want to persue a relationship. Nothing morally wrong with that, except you are being dishonest.

You should stand by your thoughts, especially, even more so then your words.. or you will be very confused.