How often should I talk to and text her?

I'm 21 and I really like this girl she's 21 also..but how often should I text or talk to her? I don't wanna seem desperate but I do like her!

Well I'm not sure if she likes me I think she does..I mean she texts me all the time after I post something on Facebook saying I'm mad or soemthing...asking if I'm OK and we flirt with eachother!

Most Helpful Girl

• It depends on how much she likes you. For me, when I first started dating my boyfriend, I wanted him to text me all the time. But, with this guy before him, who I just was friends with, he liked me, and texted me all the time, and I was like...wtf? It actually ran me off...because I was thinking something must be wrong with this dude if all he does is text me. And, why does he like me so much? ? ? I know, that is harsh...but, he texted me like 24/7 like ALL the time. literally. He wouldn't take an hour break. and if he did, that was it..an hour break. If my boyfriend was like that..he would probably have run me off too...but, that is like extreme to me..all that texting! I know that you think of that person all the time, and you want to let them know it but, it was too much. I would say, that once or twice throughout the day is good..and more at night. But, if she is having a conversation with you, don't just stop texting her. I am saying, start up a text once or twice a day..and then once or twice in the evening. Something like that. Possibly talk to her on the phone at night? To talk about your day and etc..?

• Another thing, if you do not know if she likes you, maybe you should tone the texting to maybe just twice a day? Like, once during the day, and once in the evening or so..I am not sure if she likes you..or if you are "talking". lol

• well I'm not sure if she likes me I think she does..I mean she texts me all the time after I post something on Facebook saying I'm mad or soemthing...asking if I'm OK and we flirt with eachother!

• hmm..okay well then do what I said first...text her like 3x a day and if she texts you first then that's cool...you can still initiate it 3x a day.

What Girls Said 1

• In the beginning text her every few days and see if she texts you inbetween

What Guys Said 1

• There's nothing wrong with showing a girl/woman you're interested in her. Ok, so you can go overboard with it, but I have faith that you can show the type of restraint necessary to keep from seeming creepy (I hope). If she's texting you about your Facebook posts then there's at least some potential there because she's showing interest in you. Don't try and play hard to get too much or you run the risk of her loosing interest in a relationship with you. If you want to text/call/talk to her go for it, because, in the end, that's what a relationship is, you being able to talk to one another.