How can I ask a boy to hang out?

I like this boy, and he's my neighbor. I wanna hang out with him, as friends to see if I do like like him. but I have no idea on how to ask him to hang out without making it seem like I do like him. he is always making me laugh and he always always flirts with me and I usually flirt back, does it seem like we both like each other? and how can I ask him to hang out as friends (he doesn't know I like him just fyi) he is one of my myspace friends, I haven't emailed him at all since I added him, should I message him and if I should what should we talk about?

Most Helpful Guy

• Sure, why not message him. You don't need to say anything fancy at all. While you're in the middle of a good conversation maybe just ask/tell him that you would like to hang out some time, just to get to know him better. It's nothing big really. It seems like you guys are getting along just fine, I'm sure the both of you wouldn't mind getting together. So don't be anxious about it, I'm sure he would love for it to happen too. =)

What Guys Said 1

• just see what he is doing this weekend. this weekend is a good time to do it seeing as how tuesday is a holiday and most people have it off. see where things go from there.

What Girls Said 1

• well what you should do is start a convo with him and start like hey wats up and make sure you guys talk a bit before asking. then when you see there's not much left to say tell him we should hang out :D

dont put it as question whatsoever. make it seem totally innocent.