How old were you when was your first kiss?

OK so I was just wondering how old were you and where was it?

Most Helpful Girl

• 14, in a movie theater with my boyfriend on a first date. He totally killed the moment by asking if I wanted to kiss. XD

I'll answer for some of my close friends too:

-16, at drama practice with her crush

-18, at prom with her boyfriend

-18, at prom with her blind date

What Guys Said 5

• 17, a girl was dropping me off after my friends got her to bring out a bunch of her friends for me to try and hook up with (I was hopelessly awkward) and she asked if I had really never had kissed a girl, then asked if she could be my first kiss. As for the waiting thing, it is a kiss not sex. No point in waiting for some BS romantic stuff, you will never have that with out a kiss anyway. Each new person is magical in their own right.

• i was 17. with my first girlfriend after our 2nd date when I walked her to the door.

• N/A

never been kissed

• I was 16...not too long ago it was

• 18 and still waiting. Could have had it last year, but I've decided to just wait until it's someone I care about and not just some random girl.

What Girls Said 6

• I was 11 due to a dare that was supposed to last a minute that only lasted 15 seconds due to his disgusting manner. It was at an apartment playground stuck in this circular jungle gym. Not the best experience, but I've had worse.

• 12, by a guyfriend who never looked me in the eye again. waiting to rewrite it.

• First kiss was at age 19.

First SOBER kiss was at age 20. ^_^

• I was 14. It was at my friends 15th birthday party.

• 13...aha!

• 18 and I was trashed