Instuments

For girls, if you could choose one instrument that your guy could play really good what instrument would it be

And for the guys, which instrument would you like to play

• Electric / Acoustic Guitar
  • Drums
  • Piano
  • Mixed...4 example piano & drums
  • Other..name if you can
so girls usually like piano better than guitar.
what about if he could sing

Most Helpful Girl

• i think it's so sexy if a guy could play the piano=]

but sadly my fiance just plays the trombone! lol

but I still like it

• Hey at least he plays something! I'm lol!

What Girls Said 15

• Piano . the movement of the hands + the sound of the piano is insanely beautiful. Every time I see a guy playing a piano I'm torn between wanting to listen and wanting to jump on him.

Also guitar, but only if it's played really well. So many guys just learn a few chords and then just strum randomly hoping it will get them laid. If you're gonna play guitar, do it because you have a passion for it, not because you think you'll look cool with a phallic symbol in your hands.

• I play the piano, so if a guy plays the piano, it is beautiful. I was playing in a piano festival one year and there was this really really good guy who played the piano that I played against. His playing was so emotional and made me want to cry. I believe that the piano truly shows emotion, more than drums or a guitar. Don't get me wrong, those are also lovely instruments. But I still believe that the piano, or any other wind instrument really shows the emotion of the piece of music and the person's feelings as well.

• Anyone can earn an instrument later, but it is hard to have a good voice, so definitely singing. He can do anything else as long as he sings.

• I don't know which to vote for lol, I like guys who play bass and guitar. Piano wouldn't be bad either.

• i used to have a thing for drummers. but go out with a cute guitarist now nehow the lead singer in our band was butt ugly but got loadsa (15yr old) girls cos he cud sing

• Drums!. it's just a turn on when a guy can play the drums with the beat and the movements that go with it. They look so cool and nice to watch.

The piano too, the guy would seem be a good catch with his life all planned out and seem educated.

• Guitar players are pretty hott.

• Probably drums, guitar or piano. If my guy could play the piano that would be awesome because we could share our talents.

• definitely guitar .it touches my soul when a guy can play guitar no matter if its rock or acoustic.simply perfect.

and in case he can sing.he has the jackpot.there is no better thing. a guy that plays guitar and sings.100 points!

• i would have to say I'm defenantly a sucker for a guy who can play guitar. that means he's good with his hands and he's talented, but then again drums are pretty hot too.

• if he could sing I would be his forever, especially if he was a good singer!

• violin or piano.

• i chose mixed.

i love it when a guy can play more than one instrument.

the guy I'm interested in atm plays trombone/guitar and sings.

the only thing that would make this better was if he could play piano. lol.

but yes mixed is the best imo because it's more diverse...i like diversity

• Guitar is cool, but piano is more original, for guys anyway. :)

• A Guitar

What Guys Said 4

• Lol guitarists always get the ladies. But its the bass and drums doing all the work. I play guitar, bass, and drums so I guess I'm pretty covered.

• Yea your right! I play guitar, piano and drums

• i play trumpet, sax, guitar, piano, drums, cello, I have a very deep singing voice below bass, and I can play anything related to those instruments, (ex, for the piano I also do clavichord, synthasyzers, keyboards, electric pianos, organs etc.)

but I don't think just studying instruments does anything relationship wise.

• I play the piano and I love it, the only other I want to learn is violin. my manliness is nowhere to be found right now haha

• I play Bass, keyboard and am getting pretty good at soloing on the guitar.