Too young for sex?

My best friend just started dating this guy just like an hour ago. When she got msn her boyfriend asked me if she's a virgin and if she had s*x or how big her boobs are and how does she look naked, and does she know how to have s*x. I was shocked when he asked me this and I asked her did she want have s*x with him and she said no she's not ready for that. and the guy she s dating is that type of guy! and he wants to do it with her. he's 16 and she's 14 what to do? for her like any advice?

Most Helpful Girl

• Jade's advice-i think the girl and the guy should sit down and talk about it. if she's not ready for that step she needs to tell him straight up and definitely not wait until the last min. to discuss it with him. in my opinion they shouldn't think about having s.e.x. yet. I think they should wait. because most teen relationships do not last long.

Aubree's advice-i think that she sit down with hiim and talk about it. if he really likes her he'll understand her decision. they should take it slow for now. the farthest they should go is make out. but make sure she doesn't give him the wrong impression or he mite think she's just like every other girl.

What Guys Said 2

• i don't like girls once they turn 18.my bro has the same taste look like.howevr, f*** the law,let 'em do whatever they want

• If she's okay with it, that's her business

What Girls Said 3

• tell her gently something like " I know you like him, since you're my bestfriend , I want to see you happy. I care about you so I don't want to see you get hurt , please promise me that you'll always think before making decisions and please don't forget to protect yourself when needed. "

Say it gently otherwise you'll probably piss her off.

If she doesn't seem to get you, you can just tell her : " He's a great guy , but guys (especially in this age) sometimes expect something that you cn't afford from you , just be careful. "

• Well the answer is obvious that he just wants to have sex with her, that is not a good situation for her to make work, if they ever go out alone there could be grave consequences because things like that just happen in the moment sometimes. If she is really set on stayign with him though, she should stick to groups dates, or maybe movies at home with other people in the house, that way she can have her relationship but there is the least possible way of her getting sucked into something she doesn't want to do. If she can keep things like this for a little while (as long as she sees fit) then the relationship has a chance. If he breaks up with her because he can never get her alone then you know what his intentions were all along, and it was never worth it. As her friend do whatever you can to help her be happpy. Because trust me if they are alone and that's what he is looking for he will get it whether she is ready or not, she may think that she can refuse but great percentage says she will not, and he won't have to do it violently either, he will just get what he wants.

• Just tell her what you think about this guy or give her an example about thing he did to someone else. All you can do is warn her but not more than that.