I am 20 and I have never dated a person or been in a relationship? What am I doing wrong?

I am 20 and in college. I have had encounters where guys flirt with me and we fool around a little bit. Guy have liked me asked me if I was seeing anyone. I just don't like them back. The guy I like is always taken or I just can't talk to the guy at all. I don't know how to progress after the first meeting. What should I do? I know this seems all very muddled up. When I was in high school I did not date anyone cause my friends managed to date every single guy and I have this strange thing where I just can't date anyone my friends have dated. It not like a 'girl code' or anything its just I feel grossed out. But I can't manage to start a relationship in college as well. I know I must sound like I am desperate or something. I am not. Its just that I feel everyone needs someone who is not related to them or their best friend. I hope someone understands where I am coming from as I really need to know what I am doing wrong.

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm in the same boat; there's nothing weird or wrong about still being single at the age of 20.

I suggest you enjoy life, do things you're interesting in and, most importantly, have fun with being you! Believe it or not, this attracts Mr. Right more effectively than actively pursuing him.

What Guys Said 2

• i'm 23 and in the same boat unfortuneately

• I know where your coming from. I'm a good looking guy but I'm shy :( Just keeping trying, keep going out, can't help you with much else sorry!

What Girls Said 0