Why doesn't he answer/return my calls?

Hey all! I need your help! I've been dating this guy for about 4 months now, and up until last week, we were working together. Now that we're not working together, it is so much harder to get in touch with him! We went out 3 days ago, and everything was great, but he hasn't returned my calls yesterday or today. Yesterday, he responded to every other text I sent him. I'm not trying to bug him, just calling to say what's up. I called him early this afternoon and sent him a text about 5 hours later, which he still hasn't responded to. Why doesn't he return my calls? And how can I get him to want to call me? Does this mean he's not interested? Should I give up?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

What Guys Said 1

• No, don't give up and it doesn't mean that he isn't interested in you. I'm sure you know with your own experience speaking, that people are busy. It doesn't mean he doesn't like you at all. Just relax. I'm sure he just wasn't able to respond to you, not because he didn't want to. Just take it easy, I'm sure you are just over reacting and freaking out a bit since you guys aren't seeing each other every day at work. You sorta have to expect a downfall a little bit in that department, it only makes sense you know? But yes, then he should be more inclined to communicate with you. Just give him time and space. Don't worry, things will work out fine. =)

What Girls Said 1

• Well. I really think you shouldnt call him anymore just wait until he calls u. If you call or look for a guy too much he tends to feel like he has you in the palm of his hands. Soo I suggest you wait for him to call u. if he doesn't call you in about 4 days then you should definately give up! good luck!