What would you do if a girl came up to you and kissed you, but you had no feelings for them?

if a girl came up to you and kissed you, but you had no feelings for them, yet they were good-looking?

Most Helpful Girl

• well if you don't have any feelings for them, then don't do anything yet.you can just wait a little while and get to know her better and if feelings for her still don't grow.theres nothing else you can really do. you can't force yourself into having feelings for someone only because they are good looking.

i hope I helped. :]

• No no no,, haha, like if a girl went up to a guy (that SHE had feelings for, but was not sure abou the guy) what would HE do?

• Well I don't know what he could do right after it happened....or if she wanted to talk about it...maybe he could just say what he feels like with it happening...like how he feels about what she did. explain that he finds her very good-looking but he just has no feelings for her. but that maybe they can try and see what will happen. does that help at all?

• Yes :)

What Guys Said 2

• well you're kind of taking a chance but for example if you were good looking I'd definitely participate. the absolute BALLS it takes to do something like that can turn somebody on by itself. I'd definitely go for it. if it doesn't work (I put the chance of failure at less than half), at least you got HALF a kiss from the dude! people only dream of shit like that happening to them.

• I'd kiss her some.

Why not? Kissing is fun.

What Girls Said 1

• im a girl. but if a guy wanted to kiss me and I had no feelings for them, I wouldn't kiss them, regardless of what they looked like.