What advice would you give to yourself 3 years ago?

i would tell myself to take that darn job O.o sometimes I could kick myself

Most Helpful Guy

• Dear self.

Properly secure any knife you carry loose in your pocket. Even if you think you did, do it again. It will save you a notch off your femur, two and a half liters of blood, painful stitching, a fortnight of internship at the Ministry of Silly Walks and a pair of expensive, new pants which the doctors cut up even after you offered to just take them off.

Also, here's the winning numbers to the European grand lottery.

Put your €15,000,000 in the bank. At New Year's 08/09, invest it all in Apple Inc. Take it out in February 2011. Have fun with your €60,000,000.

What Guys Said 14

• I'd have warned myself away from the "Ghouls Ask Guys" site, and saved my family a lot of shame and heartache.

• Pull myself together to get some better grades at my education...

And then I would wish that I've reached the turning point of my life a little sooner then last year, but better late then never :-)

• I would have kept my distance from a cople of women, that's for sure!

• I would tell myself to leave my job NOW... otherwise I'll have to wait until now to leave it to do what I really wanted to do all along.

• good Q!

i would tell me, that there really are girls out there who find me attractive, I would have had a lot more gf's and probably got laid a lot more due to being more confident.

but at the same time, I don't want to give sex that much importance, so I'd also like to tell me to quit watching p*rn and masturbating for good. cause I'm off it now and I'm loving it.

• Invest in Ford. Buy as much as you can reasonably afford to.

• 24 - love your life, because the next 3 years are going to be a nightmare... the pain will be so intense that you wouldn't want it inflicted upon your worst enemy

• Don't ask her out

• I should have been more confident in my love life :(

• Wow. I feel like I could write a book about this question haha

• Quit missing opportunities

• Talk to women, stay in college, and lose weight you f***ing fatass.

• Im 21 and I would tell myself that you will meet an amazing girl when you are 20. She will be 17 and you two will hit it off. But don't tell her you like her because she will get bored and move on. Keep flirting and showing her you like her. Bc once you tell her, when you can't date her because of the age difference, the chase is over and your heart will break and never be the same :'(

• be kind to yourself! you're doing okay..

What Girls Said 11

• dear 16 year old me,

your parents are going to force you to move to f***ing north carolina so sign up for some SAT courses. Also dump the ass hole you're dating, plus your best friend is a bitch. Plus do me a favor and spill your drink all over the stupid preps , we already make fun of them to their face it couldn't possibly do any harm now could it?

sincerely,

your older me

PS. Enjoy michael jackson jokes while you can :)

• Dear My three years ago self,

Dont sleep in french and spanish classes, you were forced to take them, why didn't you learn a single word?!

PS OMG you spend 3 years in french and 1 in spanish and all you know are numbers and the alphabet -.-

Sincerely,

The current me..

• hold on to your friends, do your damn homework, don't date that guy from work.

• I don't know, I'm kind of better off now because of all of my mistakes.

Besides, I would be too stubborn to listen to my own advice, haha.

Maybe I would try to convince myself to leave a certain relationship before it got as ugly as it did.

• spend more time with your relative cause now he is dead ,and I regret every second passed with out spending it with him .

• Keep your business to yourself ! You'll find yourself in compromising situations, sit back and think your way through it. Watch the people around you, don't fall in love with him. & don't be so quick to jump..

• STOP waiting the wrong person

• Open your damn eyes.

• choose the red pill.

• I should have helped my best friend

• Life isn't that scary. When you want to do something just do it. Don't worry too much & waste your time and energy fearing smth that does not exist.

You cannot stop things from happening so don't over-analyze.

Actions speak louder than words so don't trust the first guy who tells you the best words.

Take care of yourself more & stop worrying about others.

Don't cry because of someone who doesn't care about you.

You are smart, pretty and great person. Better to believe that.