Guys, how do tell a guy through body language you wanna kiss them?

Me and my best friend have recently realized we have feelings for each other.were not dating but just talking.we spend tons of time together.and only just got used to holding hands him putting his arms around me etc.I'm kinda shy but I kissed him on the cheek last night and got close to his face.he kissed me on the forehead hand and cheek.but if we were face to face we'd move.should I show him I wanna kiss him?if so how?Idk what else to do.

Everything has gone absolutey excellent;)
Everything went awesome:)

Most Helpful Guy

• well to get him riled up when your on the couch real close whisper something in his ear for a few seconds. then next time you kiss him on the cheek put your hand on the other side of his face and kinna move his head face to face with your hand on his cheek and slowly look at him and very slowly move towards h is face...and hell move closer and voila...

What Guys Said 3

• Face him so your shoulders are squared with his (it's OK if you're shorter than him). Look in his eyes and slowly move your face towards his. He'll get the message.

• @Update - Good, congrats.

• I heard that lips work 100% of the time

What Girls Said 0