Watch a major football final or spend time with girlfriend? what should I do?

We don't get to see each other much, but the football is important. What should I do?

i can't do both, plus I have tickets to a gig...

Most Helpful Girl

• Football, hands down.

• *Update* Go to the footballand the gig.

• What? It's what I'd do. I mean, he can see her whenever, but a match of FOOTBALL only happens once as every single one is different. And I'd definitely blow someone off to go watch a gig I already paid for.

What Girls Said 6

• Which one is more important to you?! I should think your girlfriend...so the answer is easy. You can always ask her to watch it with you? And spend time with her afterward to do something she likes or you both like.

• Watch it with your girlfriend.

• ask her to watch it with you. it's not like it'll be on forever. she can understand that. she watch what you want. you watch what she wants. or you can always record it and watch it later.

• Spend time with your girlfriend obviously, Lol. Jeez.

• Watch it with her.

• Have someone record it for you and use the time to hang out with your girlfriend, you'll both end the day happy lol.

What Guys Said 3

• football > girlfriend

unless girlfriend agrees to watch football but be completely silent and not ask why are the whites running in the opposite directions of the blues.

• Football is a one time thing but your girlfriend is there before and after the Final, so I see no biggie for not watching your Football MAN!

• Do her doggystyle while you watch. That's win-win.