How to get any guy to date you?

I don't care if he's not that good looking, stupid or smart. I just want relationship experience. Any tips would help.

Also note that I'm not bad looking either, sort of tall, a little bit overweight.

What Guys Said 1

• Here's a couple of ways. Just be honest with the guy in what you want in a relationship. You could just fall for the guy and like him. Hopefully, he'll be attracted to you and like you back. Another way is you can just ask him if he wants to be your boyfriend or if he wants you to be his girlfriend. These are just some possible ways that you can just get a relationship experience. I hope my advice can help and good luck with you romantic endeavors.

What Girls Said 1

• Go places or hang out where the guys are and become engaging and friendly. If one catches your eye, suggest to hang out sometime and ask for his number.