Are guys kiss and tellers?

Do guys talk to their friends (or whomever) about what goes on in the bedroom? I want to know the truth!

Most Helpful Guy

• Well I don't, but I know a few of my friends like to come and tell me about their girl and their experiences after sex. I don't know whether or not a majority of guys are this way, but I know that a majority of my guy friends (Of which there are many) are. Luckily (Or what I think is good anyway) the guys that I talk with (And I think most others) Don't go and say "Oh she's a good romp" unless that's all they were for him. If he just hooked up with someone for the night then that's how he will act.

When it comes to a relationship though, most of the time comments are left unsaid unless it is something simple like "Oh she's a tiger" or "Shes so tender" etc. Usually it's nothing offensive, or at least not in my experiences.

I think almost everyone talks about their sex lives to SOME people, and I don't think it's really a big deal. I don't for my privacy and for that of my lover, but I don't think a quick comment is a problem.

What Guys Said 6

• Some do and some don't. It really just depends on the guy. If a guy is truly confident, he probably won't because he doesn't feel the need to show off to his guy friends. But as bbucsis said, almost everyone talks about their sex lives to some one.

And if you're worried about more explicit or kinky stuff being revealed to friends, just make sure there's always a 1-to-1 ratio. This isn't about mutually-assured-destruction, but about trust. And if you're playing around in the bedroom, then that trust should already be there to some extent.

Just know that if his friends ever give you knowing looks when you're around them, just know that your friends are gonna be giving him those same looks!

• Oh Yeah, Most guys will tell without being asked, very few guys keep that a secret.

they will usually tell there friends in a bragging manner, Trust me all my friends always tell me and even get into detail. id say that pretty much all do, and the ones who you think don't its because they haven't told you but they probably told someone else, chances are you guy told someone.!

• Really Depends on the guy.

• I agree some do, some don't depends on the guy, I don't.

• Yes, mostly all the time.

• Some guys do talk about what goes on in the bedroom but not all guys do I don't.

What Girls Said 3

• It really does depend on the guy. My ex and I worked together, so everyone knew we were going out. After we broke up he nor I have said anything about it. He hasn't told any of his friends about what went on between us. He told me he was a private person and didn't feel that it was anyone's business. We are friends and they still don't know what went on between us.

• Yes I believe they all do. Even the ones you would never think would. I recently had an experience with this....so for me....allllll guys will tell someone about whatever you did. =(

• I think all men do, but you never know because it depends on the guy.