How long till we kiss

When you start dating a person, when do people usually have their first kiss with that person?

• The day of...
  • A week...
  • A month...

Most Helpful Guy

• Often it's at the end of the first date, considering it went well. But if it didn't go great but well enough that the two want to see each other again it could take a while.

Different people have different philosphies on when the first kiss should be, so you're probably going to get a number of different opinions.

What Guys Said 2

• Sometimes on the first date, but more often during the second or third dates.

But everyone's different and has a right to set their boundaries, so do what YOU want, not what other people expect you to do.

• i'm not going to kiss her from the first day ,on the second date I'll kiss her if she's up to that , some girls don't want to kiss on the first couple dates , because she need to be okay and want to kiss back its not like I own her so she'll do whatever I want .

What Girls Said 1

• If it feels right, yes. However, if you want to see if he's worth it, then don't kiss him on the first date. Keep that mystery.

According to Coo: 80% of guys go on a second date with a female if they kiss on the first date.