What to do if the guy you like flirts in person but not through text?

this guy I really like flirts with me a lot in person and he doesn't stop talking to me but then when I text him he gives me like one word responses.. what does this mean? and what should I do?

Most Helpful Girl

• maybe he's just not a texter

What Guys Said 1

• I don't flirt through text because I know you show my messages to your friends. Been there done that. Hate it. All you'll get from me is a one word text message, even if I'm in love with you.

What Girls Said 2

• Same situation for me too. But we generally don't communicate through mobiles and computer.

In a way, it could hint that like Calichich said that he's not as interested, or it could mean that he prefers to express himself in real life rather than relying so much on electronics, which to me is a good thing :/

• maybe he doesn't like you all that much. In person he may just be trying to attract attention from other people