Which of these two guys would you choose, and why, women?

PERSON A:

- Keeps his appearence prim and proper

- Is in touch with his feminine side in his mannerisms and his appearence

- Is into his martial arts and working out at the gym

- Quite "geeky"

- Is intelligent, but has tendencies to be snobbish around people he deems less intelligent than him

- Is well spoken

- Always comments on literally everything his love interest posts on Facebook - or at least "likes" it - and uses literally every opportunity he gets to be around her.

- Hangs around with his interest's close guy friends a lot since he's been talking to her, and has forged a fairly close friendship with them, possibly based upon how close they are to her

- Has a very blunt, in-your-face sense of humour

- Teases his interest in front of his friends

- A "loud" sort of person

- Buys her coffees and the like at the College canteen

- Generally an open sociable guy

PERSON B:

- His appearence is a bit "rougher round the edges", a sort of rock type guy

- Is a musician

- Is intelligent but expresses his intelligence in a subtle manner

- Keeps himself cool around his interest and at a distance - in that she isn't always the focus of his attention - but still does make an effort with her and treats her with respect

- Has a dry, subtle sense of humour

- Prone to the occasional teasing, but it's never personal or nasty

- A pretty introverted and laid back guy

- Never judges people on their appearence

- Shares similar musical tastes to her

- Is more "macho" in a way, in that he enjoys his beer and his football a lot

- Not immensely close to his interest's guy friends, but still considers them to be friends and gets along fine with them

- Can be quite moody and shy sometimes, and makes a few cynical remarks

- Is a man of simple pleasures

- Although quite mysterious in a way, opens up more when talking to his interest and becomes livelier

- Sometimes makes awkward and silly remarks when talking to his crush, out of the nerves of being around her.

Which one would you go for, and what are your reasons?

Most Helpful Girl

• Person A would be my choice. The only thing that would bother me is him being snobbish to people he deems less intelligent. But nobody's perfect, right.

What I don't like about person B: keeps a distance from his interest, being macho and quite moody with cynical remarks. Also I don't mind the " rougher around the edges" so much, but the rock type guy...not really my type. And his teasing is never personal?! Is he any fun to be around?

What Girls Said 3

• Posting this question again, huh? I think I'll go for A. I prefer geeks over musicians, and intelligent snobs make for the most fun and engaging debates, in my experience. Plus, free coffees.

• Person B.

• I pick Brad Pitt.

What Guys Said 0