Do you like french kissing or normal kissing better?

Yeah... I was just wonder what the majority of people thought.

Most Helpful Guy

• French kiss of course. What you wanna tell me you like fries better then French Fries?

There nothing more erotic or exciting and intimate then feeling the wetness and purity of your love ones tongue.

Be back later, I'm gonna go French kiss her now and listen to her say Oui oui oui, ooohh laa laa

What Guys Said 4

• That depends on the reason for the kiss. If I kiss my wife good-bye its just 4 or 5 quick kisses (no tongue) on the lips. If we're getting ready for some fun in the sack, that's when the tongus kisses come into play.

• I like normal kissing and il throw in a cheeky bit of tongue now and again to mix things up abit.. French kissing is always hot in foreplay/during sex..

• I prefer regular kissing.

• I suppose French...it is more intimate after all...

• BY THE WAY...I WANT TO HEAR SOME OF THESE YOUNG FEMALES SAY "EW"...

What Girls Said 3

• I've been trying to figure out for over a decade what this kissing without tounges is like. Is it open mouthed or closed mouthed. I really have never kissed a guy openmouthed without some tongue it seems only natural.

• LOL! I certainly agree..where it gets funny tho is when we discuss females and their reproductive area...there is nothing there that is not cleaner than human saliva...

• I like normal kissing with the occasional french kiss. Not crazy slobbery tongue action, just gentle and teasing.

• French, I like the taste of my man :)