Got a number from a carnie guy?

He kept smiling and waving at me, so I flirted back and waved... Later on he was talking to this girl at the booth, and she came over to me, with a sticky note, his name... Number.. And a message text me if you can? He seemed really friendly..should I text him maybe and ask if he had a Facebook...what should I say..maybe something funny..he was working at a little kids helicopter ride (; ... Need some ideas

Most Helpful Girl

• So did he give the not to her to give to you? I'd text him and start a convo going. I wouldn't be too funny so he doesn't get annoyed about his job lol. Be friendly and see when he's off and maybe have lunch or dinner together.

What Guys Said 1

• What do you have to lose by texting him?

• nothing really... I was thinking does this sound stupid or cute.. Hey, I'm the girl that you saw on the train ride going no where.. ahah! and then whatever else I can think up.. what do you think?

• Yeah it's good. Don't over think it just say hi.

• hey, thanks for replying back to me, I'm def gonna send it out tommorrow (: have a cute message.. probably won't remember me, you never know lol

What Girls Said 1

• You do know that carnie guys probably have several girls' numbers.