Does anyone know of any FREE online dating websites?

I am trying to get back in the dating game and wondering if anyone know of any free online dating websites?

Most Helpful Guy

• You could go for the long gamble and try some of the free online games in the hopes of meeting someone on the off chance? Bonus perk of that is even if you are both discretely looking for love, you'll not know it, and assume it's fate that brought you together.

I'm not well traveled with online gaming, only knowing two games which are free and allow you to communicate. The one I would suggest is called Habbo Hotel - forgotten the website address cause it's been a while since I've played it, but it's...a good place for people to meet and greet, I suppose. I've still got friends added to my messenger who I met there from like six years ago.

The other is called RuneScape. I wouldn't even recommend it, and feel free to vote my answer down to like, minus one billion for even mentioning it.

Anyway, hope you find love. :)

What Guys Said 3

• "free" dating sites are more prone to creepy pedophiles, spam, viruses and junk. If you want more quality dating stuff, you'd have to pay for it

• Plenty of Fish .com

OK Cupid .com

• Plenty of Fish and OkCupid are basically the only two. There are others, but I don't know if they're legit or not.

What Girls Said 2

• I recommend daterichsingles.com to you . You can make friends or find your soul mate there safely and easily. Good luck to you

• eHarmony has a free communication weekend going on. It ends on Monday. So you could try that. :)

Otherwise, OKCupid and Plentyoffish are the mainstream, free dating websites. Be prepared to get a lot of messages from ugly, creepy, desperate dudes who wouldn't have the balls to approach you in real life though.

I met the guy I'm dating off Chemistry. But that isn't free. We communicated during a free communication weekend event thing.