Would a girl still text you, call, and say she loves you just so she has someone to fall back on?

Would a girl still text you,call,and say she loves you just so she has someone to fall back on or does she probably really love me cause I really love her but I just don't know cause she hasn't talked to me in like 4 days which is odd cause sh texts or calls me everyday so please tell me what you people think?p.s we've been talking for like 6 months and we are in high school 16,16 but live like 20 min away from each and neither of us have a license yet so it's hard to see each other

What Girls Said 1

• After a while, girls don't like to initiate the conversation anymore so you need to text her or call her first to show her you're interested and then just see how it goes. Unless she's sending you like one word answers and only talking to you about her problems, she probably likes you,

What Guys Said 1

• just move on