How does a girl get a boy to hang out with her?

I want to get a boyfriend because I miss having hugs from (whomever in this case no one for about a year or two). I do not get out much because I am in college but I am doing so from home. I am controlled by my parents. I accept this. Please, how should I get a boy who I like to hangout with me. I know that he is talking about Gears of War 2, and so should I get into it and then ask him if he wants me to come over and play it with him? He said he would not mind a hug. I just don't know for sure what I should do.

No, I did not ask him if I could come hangout and play video games. I just asked him to come to the fair with me. (MY best friend knows him so were kinda realted and we are friends on myspace) I bet he will say yes why am I asking all yall lol
and he hates the fair. So Ill just have to keep asking him I guess. He is an intelligent smart ass loaner who likes hookay with good friends. Il just ask him.

Most Helpful Guy

• Since you're on speaking terms, one day steer the conversation to where you like to hang out. When he says where he likes to hang out, take notes.

What Guys Said 2

• Haha. You're funny. Go for it.

• you should have to get into GOW just to hang out with someone or for the matter change, unless you see GOW as a fun game, that's your interest/opinion

try and go to a movie or somewhere to eat since he doesn't like fairs

What Girls Said 0