Girlfriend hasn't been flirting/talking?

My girlfriend has not been fliritng with me at all lately and it seems like she is talking to me less and less...

should I be worried too much or should I try and not think much of it.

If I should be worried.. what can I do to turn this around?

What Girls Said 1

• There could be two thing to consider, one being that she's just busy/ has allot on her mind, or two that she's not as interested in you as she used to be. If I were you I would talk to her personally. Ask her what's going on in her life, as your concerned. He response could be multiple things, either she's straight forward with how she feels. She might indeed just be caught up with other things on her mind. ( if so ask her if she wants to talk about it; do NOT force her to talk about it. A girl doesn't want to feel like she has to share everything, but if you said something along the lines of, ' I'm here for you if you ever want to talk about something'. She will most likely open herself to how she feels.) Depends what your girlfriends like (If anyone knows her you know her best). If she is still distant, then chances are she's losing feelings for you. You could try something that would take allot of thought to kind bring back that fling. (sorry couldn't write more have to start dinner)

What Guys Said 0