Do you invite the awkward ex-fling to a huge summer party?

I'm inviting like 100 people on Facebook- we are Facebook friends and don't really talk anymore- I see him on occasion and am polite. I know he won't come, but want to be mature about it since I'm inviting so many people.

Most Helpful Guy

• you're inviting over 100 random people you met on fb to a huge summer party.. hahah that's friggin awesome. you may as well invite people from girls ask guys too-i mean what's the diffrence...sounds kick ass. no I say don't invite a summer fling-hell **** block you fom hooking up with othe guys there that you could be attracted to...doesnt make a whole lotta sense.

• no no no hahaha, these are all friends or acquaintances from uni!- so not random people really. This guy and I hooked up for like a month or so and he's moving to the states so we ended it for that and other complicated reasons. We still see each other on campus and talk briefly. I just don't want to seem bitter.

• but I also don't want to show him that I care if he comes... hmmm

• well now you are confusing me. forget your pride. pride is overrated. just invite the dude. you invite the things you don't do not the things you do

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 2

• No, he'll show up.

• haha why do you think that?

• I don't think it's a good idea. It may turn out okay but it can also back fire. He may bring a date or hook up with some at YOUR party. That will difinitly ruin your evening unless of course you don't care. Then go ahead. I say leave him out and have a blast, remember he's an ex for a reason.

• invite him as part of the group, not individually