Have you guys ever..?

seriously responded or met up with someone from those craigslist posts. either looking for nsa fun or date, etc? if you have, how did it go?

Most Helpful Girl

• to be quite honest, its where I met my bf.we've been together for almost 5 months and have been hanging out for longer.i seriously wasn't expecting anything to happen, cause we were only supposed to be "friends", but after a few months of getting to know each other and becoming truly good friends, he asked me out, and at first I was hesitant, but I thought about it and he makes me so happy and I make him happy.when we met, I really didn't know anything about him.but I swear, I should have met him years ago! we have so much in common, and the best thing is that I rarely get bored.and I'm bored easily.but then again, not all people get nice happy beginnings like mine.his post just sparked my interest, while others had not

What Guys Said 2

• theres people that

posted they were

selling bud.

then people actually

responded to that

and got arrested

lol

some people are slow

• I tried it once and got seriously dissuaded. I guess my problem is I had physical expectations that, while not high, weren't met.

What Girls Said 1

• I have replied once to a female who it seemed we had a lot in common in where we like to go and what we like to do. we have gone out and partied together and its been fun . so nothing sexual there. I replied bcuz I liked her post she was looking for a drinking buddy.

i wouldn't do this alot.