Have you guys ever..?

seriously responded or met up with someone from those craigslist posts. either looking for nsa fun or date, etc? if you have, how did it go?

0|0
2|2

Most Helpful Girl

• to be quite honest, its where I met my bf.we've been together for almost 5 months and have been hanging out for longer.i seriously wasn't expecting anything to happen, cause we were only supposed to be "friends", but after a few months of getting to know each other and becoming truly good friends, he asked me out, and at first I was hesitant, but I thought about it and he makes me so happy and I make him happy.when we met, I really didn't know anything about him.but I swear, I should have met him years ago! we have so much in common, and the best thing is that I rarely get bored.and I'm bored easily.but then again, not all people get nice happy beginnings like mine.his post just sparked my interest, while others had not

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 2

• theres people that

posted they were

selling bud.

then people actually

responded to that

and got arrested

lol

some people are slow

0|0
    0|0
  • I tried it once and got seriously dissuaded. I guess my problem is I had physical expectations that, while not high, weren't met.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• I have replied once to a female who it seemed we had a lot in common in where we like to go and what we like to do. we have gone out and partied together and its been fun . so nothing sexual there. I replied bcuz I liked her post she was looking for a drinking buddy.

i wouldn't do this alot.

0|1
    0|0