A 15 year old dating a 19 year old?

My little sister is 15 and going to be a junior in high school next year, a 19 year old going to be a sophomore at the local tech college asked her out. So 4 years and 3 grades apart. Do you think that's weird? I feel like I should be worried about her dating a guy that old.

What Guys Said 1

• im 19 and I couldn't even imagine dating a girl that young. if any of my friends my age did that I would probably stop talking to them, that's just weird. young adults age and mature faster than adults, so 4 years (in teenage years) is a big difference. It makes me curious why he would even be interested in a girl at that level of immaturity.

What Girls Said 1

• Yes, you should. Nine times ot of ten, he only wants one thing. Been there and done that personally. You're only concerned because you care about her. Legally, he shouldn't be dating her. If she were 17, it wouldn't be so bad. But she is younger than he is and guys that age are just pigs!

• Thanks, makes me feel like I'm not just making it up. She pointed at me because I dated a guy who was 17 when I was 13 but I pointed out that was legal.

• Well, younger siblings do look up to us. There really wasn't much difference in the age there, but we were younger, and I don't think the world was as bad as it is now either!