Would you date a person like this ?...

loves to drink , smoke weed , && Is Tatted Up ?

Most Helpful Guy

• Drinking within reason is alright. If you need to get drunk every night because you can't find joy alchool then no.

Weed occassional smoker wouldn't bother me but like Alchool if you need everyday just to be happy then no.

Tatto's are a big turn off for me. I don't mind if she has a little one on her arm or back but sleeves and tramp stamps are a no no.

What Guys Said 13

• F*** yes! . . . sounds like a rather interesting, fun person you're discribing . . . while her personality would determine whether or not I would continue dating her . . . I would at least make a move . . . those kind of girls a rarity . . . and I always find them refreshing to, at least, have a chat with.

But, I have to say, I can't imagine I would be in the majority . . . people tend to find people whom smoke weed or have tats rather intimidating, for some reason. . .

But I've completed a philosophy degree and currently work as a freelance artist . . . so I've met/dated a lot of people with both . . . havn't met a boring person yet :)

and you know what . . . at our age, that's a lot of what matters . . . so screw the squares!

hahaha its bin a pleasure, ms anonymous :)

• girls who smoke are a huuuuggggeeee turn off to me. Not just weed but cigs too. And as long she isn't a drunk and just likes to party then the drinking part is OK. Some tattoos are sexy but not full sleeves or anything that drastic.

• nah. I'd have thought twice if you said piercings.

• i Knew I was forgetting something lol

• Only if I liked doing the same things.

• I'd definitely sleep with a girl like that.

I don't really know what I'd be thinking trying to DATE her.

• I can not decide from these factors at all. I know a lot of cool people who drink and have tattoos and who I've lit up with regularly, and I know a lot of f***ing assholes who drink and have tattoos who I wouldn't even lend a lighter. Putting some green in your cigarettes doesn't buy you a ticket on the bus, man.

• not real the drinking is o,k and the tatt are OK but the pot would be a not go drug are just not cool

• Pigeons fly to pigeons. Mirrors are there for to get used.

• Hell no.

• I would date a smoker, of any sort. so No.

• No not for me sorry some tats and drinking is ok

• if she's a drunk then no, I don't agree with weed, so no and I also don't like tattooed girls. my cousins girlfriend whos getting married, believes women shouldn't have tat's. I'm for the same, and is a turn off. 2/3 turn off, nope, I wouldnt

• No. I work in A+OD and see plenty of these people. Their personal lives are usually in flames. OK I'm looking after the severe end of the community spectrum, but they are usually not my cup of tea. Some of them have more drama in their lives in 2 weeks than my entire life.

What Girls Said 9

• WELL I DONT TRY TO JUDGE TOO MUCH ON TATTOOS, BUT THE DRINKING AND SMOKING, IF YOU LOVE THE PERSON ENOUGH AND THAT PERSON LOVES YOU JUST AS WELL THEN IT MAY BE TOUGH BUT THE TWO OF YOU CAN OVERCOME THE ISSUE THAT IS IF THEY ARE READY AND WILLING. DRINKING OCCASIONALLY ISNT TOO BAD, ITS BECOMING DRUNK IS WHAT MAKES DRINKING SO BAD, BUT IF YOU COULD CONTROL THAT, THEN THAT IS XTREMELY HELPFUL, AND SMOKING WELL WHAT DID YOUR BODY DO TO YOU, TO DESERVE ALL THIS DAMAGE INTERNALLY, POSSIBLY PHYSICALLY AND EMOTIONALLY... TO ASNWER YOUR QUESTION IS NOT A YES OR NO FOR ME, ITS MORE LIKE HOW MUCH IS THERE TO HELP OR CHANGE... :) :)

• Tats are finein moderation, drinking at the VERY minimum is OK but to the weed HELL NO that's just a humungus turn off, same with cigars and cigarette if I wanted to kiss something that tasted like smoke I would kiss a fireplace.

• hahaa the last sentence wass funny (:

• Thanks but its true, it so icky! But some people like it, I don't mean to offend. (but its gross)

• Drinking - As long as they're not an alcoholic, sure.

Weed - Doesn't matter at all. As long as they're not the type who are stoned 24/7 and do nothing else and have like no other interests. Which is pretty rare, I don't know many people like that.

Tattoos - Yeah, sure. Even if I didn't like their tattoos, it's not a dealbreaker to me.

So yeah, I would.

• Tattoos wouldn't bother me (as long as they weren't too obscene :P). I could live with drinking, assuming that it was only an occasional thing. Smoking weed would really turn me off, though-- drugs/cigarettes seriously creep me out.

• tattoos I don't mind,weed doesn't really bother me that much,but it's not a plus,and drinking is a complete turn off

• I think I could date someone who likes to drink- but a person who is drunk a lot is a no no for me :/ as for weed, that's a biiiig turn off for me, if they gave it up I'd be fine but ass log as they smoke weed dating wouldn't be right for me :/

• Well...no.

• nope. wouldn't even give them a second glance

• my guy drinks and goes to drinking parties when he was young and the police came and arrested a bunch of people

he also dated a prostitute and lived in a whore house for about 3 years, not using any condoms ect and got some STDs

he also did a ton of Pot and I mean a LOT like every single day doing pot

he also had super mega long hair

but he joined the army and he stopped doing pot

isn't going to drinking parties much anymore

and also he left his prostitute because he was just using her for sex and money

and she was just using him too

so now He seemed single and free

I got him off cigarrettes and I asked him to get off pot (but he had to for the army)

and we barely drink and I want him to be drug free

and I told him that sleeping with a prostitute and living in a whore house and being a child p*rn star was kind of gross

and for him to mature up and no tattoos for him... blah blah blah

It's that saying: I sort of want a person similar to me

he was willing to change so that's why were are together :0