Dating and Traveling...Dilemma?

The guy I've been dating for a little over 2 months had been calling/texting me every day. But for just over a week now I've been traveling for work and a family obligation, and he hasn't called once. What does it mean? He knows when I'm planning to be back, and to be honest I'll be a little irritated if he just calls then and expects to pick up where we left off after what, to me, seems like a pretty big disconnect. Or maybe he just lost interest? Any thoughts...?

What Guys Said 1

• Hmmm... Maybe he's just trying to give you space? I've done the same thing in previous relationships and all because I was afraid to seem clingy, but it backfired because it was such a big disconnect. So maybe his intentions are good, but misguided. If this is the case, you gotta let him know that this disconnect isn't right or what you want.

What Girls Said 1

• He may just feel like he will look too clingy if he is calling when he knows you are busy and unavailable. I would test this out by calling him or texting him and see if he is responsive.