Dating and Traveling...Dilemma?

The guy I've been dating for a little over 2 months had been calling/texting me every day. But for just over a week now I've been traveling for work and a family obligation, and he hasn't called once. What does it mean? He knows when I'm planning to be back, and to be honest I'll be a little irritated if he just calls then and expects to pick up where we left off after what, to me, seems like a pretty big disconnect. Or maybe he just lost interest? Any thoughts...?

0|0
1|1

What Guys Said 1

• Hmmm... Maybe he's just trying to give you space? I've done the same thing in previous relationships and all because I was afraid to seem clingy, but it backfired because it was such a big disconnect. So maybe his intentions are good, but misguided. If this is the case, you gotta let him know that this disconnect isn't right or what you want.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• He may just feel like he will look too clingy if he is calling when he knows you are busy and unavailable. I would test this out by calling him or texting him and see if he is responsive.

0|0
    0|0