How to tell if I should I text him first?

I've never had a boyfriend and I'm not usually good at flirting, but I think this guy actually likes me. See, he's been texting me every day for a while now, but yesterday he didn't text me. Does this mean he wants me to text him first or that he just doesn't want to talk? He's kind of shy, and if he didn't want to talk I really don't want to annoy him, you know? Please help me out, and thanks in advance.

Most Helpful Guy

• If you don't text him first.. He'll think he's bothering you and will stop..

Text him first for a while..

Also one day is nothing to worry about.. If its 3 days then start worring.. But,ya text him first or he'll just stop so your not bothered by,him

What Guys Said 1

• Text him first. He's maybe thinking that he's initiating too much, and he's probably testing to see if you are going to text him at all. If you dont, he may start having doubts. So yeah, just do it, it will make him feel good about you :)

What Girls Said 1

• It's just going to be an awkward relationship if you're afraid to approach him. So yes, I think you should text him. He's probably waiting on you to text him. Also, after a couple of times texting him first, you should try calling him. It can be awkward talking on the phone at first, but I believe hearing each others' voice is more realistic and strengthens the relationship.