If your partner gets sick, will you take care of him even at risk of getting sick yourself?

If your partner gets an illness, and you know its contagious. Would you take the risk of taking care of him/her even if you could get sick yourself? Will you still kiss him/her and be physically affectionate?

Most Helpful Guy

• Yep. I never get sick anyway.

What Girls Said 8

• Yupp, my boyfriend actually was sick last weekend and he came over. I still kissed him, I didn't even get sick :) I don't usually get sick very often though so I was kind of okay with it, I didn't think I would get sick anyway.

• Of course I would take care of him, but as for physical affection I would probably keep it to just kisses on the face (not on the lips). He probably wouldn't feel like kissing anyways... I hate the feeling of kissing boys when I'm sick.

• I would look after them as far as getting them food , medication and making sure they were comfortable and being around to cheer them up , but if they had a bug/flu I don't think id be physically affectionate...not much good in us both being sick.

• yea I like taking care of people espwhen I'm dating. the faster they get better the happier I am

• yea I would help take care of them and I'm a chef so I would cook for them and snuggle up with them to try to make them get better soon but I don't think I would do any making out with a runny nose or a person who just got done puking up a lung

• yes since my partner will most likely to my husband. most likely if this guy is my only male best friend because I will never let him down if we were to marry.

• Of course. Not sure I'd kiss him passionately, because I hate kissing when I am sick. But I'll make him homemade soup and give him back rubs and be sweet and caring. :)

• Yes, definitely. I was with a guy for 3 years. and every time he got sick, I would take care of him, kiss him etc. I did it because I cared for him so much that I wouldn't mind. But also, I just go to school full time, I don't have a job. So, maybe if I was working and it was like a serious thing I wouldn't because its difficult to just set yourself up to get sick, knowing you have a lot of responsibilities that need to be fulfilled. Of course, when he was sick it was like a common cold or flu. If he had something a lot more serious then that, then I don't know if I honestly would. Not because I don't care for him, but like I said if I have a lot to do, I can afford to be sick. And if two people are sick then it would be so difficult to take care of things.

What Guys Said 0